Thursday 4 December 2008

Direction and Focus

I'm looking for a direction for my blogs, and a focus point. If you read over my blog, I have alot going on here. It started out as almost a diary about whatever was going on. Then I began to comment on Politics, Social Issues, Design Work, Computing and also continued with my Diary inputs. So I've decided that this doesn't really work. The original title for this Blog was "Whats a Chris?", and thus it made sense to post my Diary inputs. However Social Issues and Politics are a big thing too me. So this is the idea I'm currently jogging along with.

3 Blogs.
1 Account.

If that is possible on Blogger here it is what I plan to do. This blog will return to the title "Whats a Chris?", and I will continue to keep an online Diary effectively. I will continue to use the title "Guerilla Blogging" and that will be for my political opinions, albeit niave opinions, Social Issues and Religious Belief. That title came around as a bit off a joke. I know that some off my friends wouldn't agree with my opinions so I took my name and such off the blog. The third blog I have no title for, but it will be focused on my Design projects.

I'm currently working on the design aspects of the blogs, so it will be a week or so before this project gets off the ground. I've been looking into Blog promotion also, so I'm hoping to get some sort of readers base. We will see how that goes.

God Bless
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment