Thursday 4 June 2009

Now We Wait...

So its been a long haul, but I've reached the end of the Campaign trail. I've not had time to blog recently, as I have been out on the streets, doing my best to canvas for the European elections, which have closed just half an hour ago, at time of writting.

So now we wait. Wait until Monday evening, when we will hopefully hear some good news. The turnout today was fairly slow, though people where still arriving as time was running thin.

So as a result of not blogging I have also missed an awful lot. The loyalist murder of Kevin McDaid. Republicans targeting Republicans, in the form of Sinn Féin Ministers. The missing Air France Jet. The slaughter of the British tourist in Africa. Untalkable events in Palestine. The Tamil Tigers officially announcing their surrender, and their main leader being murdered. Its been a bad time to miss blogging Politically. I do not feel that there is a need however to drag these things back up. I will continue to blog about the events in the future.

God Bless
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment