Wednesday 4 June 2008

I'm not sure...

I'm not sure why I'm blogging tonight. Just surfed that way. Its half 12 and I'm sat listening to a selection of Tunes from Dee McKendry and Laura Stevenson. My too favourite Local artists. At the time of writing I suddenly remembered about a gig in the No Albi bookstore I really wanted to attend. I had forgot all about it.

There is so much going on in my head these days. I wish I could poetically put it down on paper. That side of me seems to have dried up recently. Musically I'm really inactive these days. I got a mandolin for my Birthday, which is amazing and for a while I was right back in there. It didn't last long. I just don't see a point anymore. It just doesn't soothe the soul anymore.

Further more I spiritually feel further from God than ever before. Its a weird thing with me, because I have no doubt in my mind about the existence of God. I just don't feel him anymore. The fault here of course is all my own. I constantly fail at living the way I should. But God I Try...

I currently don't understand my own thoughts. I just want a distraction from who I actually am sometimes.

Have you ever had that best friend, that you could tell everything too. Nothing was too silly, too embarrassing or too much? I currently feel like I need that. I use to have friends like that, but the bond isn't strong anymore. Again this is prob my fault, I'm terrible for keeping in touch. I'm not sure what I'd say to that friend, but maybe my spirits would be higher.

I had no intention of Blogging tonight, and I don't really know where this came from, but it seems a shame to delete it now. I think I shall post it anyway.

Song of Choice the past week: Laura Stevenson - Coming Home

On other news Barrack Obama seems to have won the Democratic candidacy. I'm glad. My only problem with him is his pro-Abortion stance. He's enviormental, plans stronger gun control and wants to end war in Afghanistan/Iraqi. The Republicans however are not Enviormental, Pro Guns due to the 2nd amendment and are pro Afghan/Iraqi/Iran war. But they are Anti Abortion. Judging from McCains website.

Is America ready to vote Black though? My faith in America isn't strong enough to think they will.

God Bless
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment